Friday, November 13, 2009

Target: Leap Frog Alphabet Pal ONLY $0.49!!!


Starting today, 11/12, Toys R Us will have a two day Doorbuster sales ad available--valid Friday and Saturday. You should be able to pick this ad up at your local Toys R Us. Advertised in the ad is the LeapFrog Alphabet Pal priced at $10.49! Well, check out the scenario below and find out how you can score the Alphabet Pal for just $0.49 at Target!

Deal Scenario:
Go to Target with the Toys R Us ad
Purchase the LeapFrog Alphabet Pal
Price match the Toys R Us $10.49 advertised price
Use the $10/1 Target coupon
Final cost $0.49!

Thanks Hip2Save

Go here for a copy of Target's Price Match Policy. It's a PDF file. Print this and take it with you in case they give you hassle.

Also, If they are sold out at Target. Take the Ad & the Coupon to Wal-mart and get them there. If you need a copy of the e-mail that states they DO accept competitors coupons, Let me know I'm more than happy to forward it to you.
I took my Toy's R Us ad to Wal-mart today to do this deal because my Target was already sold out. They told me "No" even after showing them the e-mail. I took my cellphone out called 1-800-Walmart and they told me they DO accept them and they would hang up with me and contact the store. So if they give you hassle call the number above they will work it out for you. These were priced only $9.00 in my store so I didn't need to price mach Toys R Us. They gave me $9.00 off with the Target coupon. I only paid tax!!

No comments:

Post a Comment