Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Ronald McDonald Donation November 2009



 (click the picture to enlarge)

Just thought I'd show everyone what couponing has allowed me to do...... give back to a charity that has directly effected our family. I may have paid very little for this but it will go along way! It's the thought that counts and they certainly can use it all. Please remember those in need this holiday season. Even the littlest thing can go along way.

If you need any ideas on where to donate please let me know. Also, we collect pop tabs for The Ronald McDonald House year round and remember to go here to read about how you can link your Kroger card to a charity and they will donate based on your spending. There are many ways to give back and these charities are always very appreciative. :)

(This picture doesn't show the cold items I also donated as well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment