Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday to my AMAZING son!!!

 Just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge my son's actual 3rd birthday!!! If you don't know he is the most amazing child you could ever meet!!! :)

Here he is at his 3rd Birthday Party so excited about blowing out his own candles for the first time ever!! I say that because previously he was unable to "blow" because of his cerebral palsy which effects a lot of things we take for granted that we can do with our mouths! Blowing, Chewing, Swallowing, Sucking, etc. 
The day he was born. This right here is why I say he is the most amazing child you could EVER meet. Doctor's said he would probably not make it past a week and look where we are now 3 years old!!!!! Thank you GOD!!!!!
Here is a cute little collage I made of all his birthday's so far!! :)

Happy Birthday Malynki! Mommy & Daddy love you soooo much!


3 comments:

  1. What a sweet little boy you have, Courtney! I can tell you are a proud momma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I defiantly am! Thanks a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. satisfactory pronounce! this is a intensely ardent blog that i can definitively arrive cause greater duration this yr! thanks for informative say. buy whole coupon inserts online

    ReplyDelete