Sunday, February 28, 2010

Rite Aid- *Heads Up* FREE Cover Girl 3/7-3/13

I know this is early but I wanted you to have enough time to purchase these coupons if you don't have any. 

Rite Aid will be running their Cover Girl Cosmetics on sale B1G1Free. Pair these with the B1G1F coupon from the 2/7 PG and walk away with 2 free & only pay tax!!! That's my kind of make up deal :)

Go here to print the Rite Aid coupon policy. Which specifically states that you can use both B1G1Free coupons with a B1G1Free sale to get both items for FREE!!

Coupons & Things by Dede (Must sign up for a membership to see price. Memberships are FREE!)

Ebay (Lots offered. I would suggest doing Buy It Now, since you would need them by Sunday!)

My Coupon Hunter ($0.25 each plus shipping)

**Please keep in mind that this sale does not start until March 7th!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment